`

`

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Introducing the 2009 Ambassador Family...

For the March for Babies!! We are SO excited and honored to be this years Ambassador Family! We are going to need a big team to walk with us on April 25th so let me know if you are interested and check out our site (the link is on the right side of this page) if you haven't already!
GO DARLING DUKES!!!!

5 comments:

The Good Family said...

Congrats, again! You know we will be there... ready to rock -n- stroll! :)

Bobby and Brooke said...

Oh wow! Congrats! I'm very excited for ya'll!

Joanna said...

I still want to be on your team...let me know how we can link up.

NCSecraw said...

Jenn, That is great news! I am so proud of you and your family! I wish you the best of luck with this cause.

lov said...

yay
what an honor!!!
:)