skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Farewell Sam
Jaxon and Daddy-O are outside burying Jaxon's pet frog, Sam. I know many of you are thinking..."a frog, c'mon"... BUT you have to understand this is the first time Jax has lost a pet and with his sensitive nature, it is a BIG deal! We put him in a box and they took him outside the fence to bury him. At chick-fil-a last week, the craft on family night was "God's eye". Jaxon put it on Sam's grave. So sweet!
3 comments:
Oh no...what happened?
Awww... I know you are going to miss having to go buy crickets! ;) Or, are you going to go buy another frog?
I totally understand. We have been there.... it is so sad, and then having to explain is even harder. We had to put our Rottweiler down a few months back and it was the hardest thing we had to do. Explaining to the kids was worse. No burial or anything. I don't know who was more upset. We told the kids that Paige went to doggie Heaven - All Dogs Go to Heaven, right? :) Hopefully it will get easier!
Post a Comment