One thing my kids look forward to each winter season is snow. They actually pray that they will get "at least a little to just play in or build a snowman, or eat some snow cream.....and maybe sled just a little...". Well, their prayers were answered just a few short days before our family vacation to Disney. Now I must admit, I look forward to snow each year as well. But when the forecast called for it, I was a little less than excited for the first time ever! We had a little birthday celebration for Joss at "chickalay" on Thursday night and I had so much to do to prepare for our trip (yes, I know, you don't have to say it...."me, me, me"....{blush}). Well as our birthday celebration was coming to an end, the ice and snow was just beginning! We woke up the next morning to snow covered ground and four eager kiddos! We sent Daddy-O off to work, bundled up and out we went! And all FIVE of us had a great time! The boys did everything they wanted. They played, built a mini snowman, ate snow cream, and even got to sled! And guess what, the clothes still got packed and washed for our trip ;).
I didn't realize that all of them had their eyes closed in this pic until we got back inside! But you can see mini frosty!

No comments:
Post a Comment