It seems hard to believe that it's been 2 years since we got the phone call that our daughter had been born and was waiting for us in Miami! What a whirlwind of a few days that was! Packing the car and driving all that way with only a few hours sleep! When I sit and think of the months that led up to that day. The events that occurred. The "almosts" we faced along with the other roller coaster type feelings that come with any adoption I am sure! You can really see God's fingerprints all over every little thing. He knew this sweet baby girl was going to be born on January 22nd. He knew that she was
our daughter. He hand picked her for our family. And we thank Him daily for her. I can't imagine our lives without this little princess. What joy she brings to us! Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you SO much!
Here she is just a few days old. Snoozing at Hollywood Beach, Florida!
Here she is thinking long and hard about all these people at the Magic Kingdom, Florida!
No comments:
Post a Comment