Today started out slow! We had a BIG 'ole storm last night. Loud thunder, sideways rain, the works so this morning was slightly gloomy. That was fine by me because once again, a certain little princess decided to rise before the sun! I took advantage of the slow morning and was slow moving!
Poppi, Daddy-O and
Jaxon went down to the end of the island fishing. A few years back,
Poppi took a picture kissing a fish he had caught....well, if
Poppi did it, it must be the thing to do.....

Jaxon kissing a speckled trout.

Now
Jaxon showing off the big fish! ;)

The kids posing for me on the beach.

The boys thought it was hilarious how
Jossalyn acted when she felt the water pulling her back!

She still likes to eat the sand! Maybe we aren't feeding her enough.....(
hahaha)

Man, she's cute!

How
gorgeous is this sunset? The beauty of the beach just amazes me!

Me and Daddy-O after dinner in
Southport tonight.

And yes, a lady asked us tonight if we were twins. I just hope I look this good when I'm in my 50's!
Isn't is pretty?
No comments:
Post a Comment