`

`

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oak Island 2011-Day 4

We had another great day today! We, well, I got up early (not by choice) with Miss Priss. I had a nice BIG cup of yum-yum before Nana and Grandma cooked us a nice, big breakfast! We hit the beach and had a great time. The boys built a moat around me and my beach chair and built an entire town. When Daddy-O came out, they built a fox hole, putting that Marine Corp training to good use ;)! See the picture below!

Note to self, wipe off lens before taking first picture!



Such a silly boy! I love the carefree, I can get sand (literally) all over my body and not care one bit attitude my kids have!



This is during the tornado watch. The house was shaking so badly it woke me from the nap that I finally got to take!




As quickly as it began, the storm was over and the sun was shining once again!




A little bit of Angry Birds while waiting for dinner to be ready!

No comments: