I have heard SO much about the book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. I read the "intro" online and I MUST have this book! I took the link below from a friends blog (The Krist Place) because I think it's wonderul. Take a few minutes. It's well worth your time! A few friends and I have decided to read this book together and I am super excited! I will let you know what I think! (oh and if anyone can tell me how to embed a link in my blog, I would be ever so happy...like when I mentioned the above blog, to have it take you there when you click.....)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhOUaszMGvQ&feature=player_embedded
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago

4 comments:
It is a great book and she is amazing! Great blog to follow :)
To put a video on your blog... when on the page to write a post click the tab that says edit html then add/paste the link and click back to compose. Hope it works for you!
Love the new blog look :)
I thought you wanted to put a video on..... to have a link where you can click on it... when composing the post.... click the link tab add the info and then click back... it may or may not be highlighted but it should work :)
Love the new blog layout :)
I read the first chapter and am going to get the book. It seems very deep. I'm a little scared of it.
Post a Comment