`

`

Monday, August 2, 2010

So much can change in 3 months.
It's so ironic when I sit and look back and think about where I thought I would be right now. I can say I am happy because I am. But I am sad too. A little part of me died on May 2nd right along with my son. But, I am a better person because of it. I am not the same person I was then. But that's okay. That's part of the irony. I didn't think I would be able to say these things and truly believe them, but I do. A verse that has meant so much to me is Isaiah 40:31, "but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."NIV My strength has been renewed through this storm. Renewed in a way I never dreamed but I thank God every day for that strength. When you think you have hit rock bottom, there is only one way to look, and that's up. I had heard that so many times but it takes on a whole different meaning for me now.

3 comments:

leigh anna said...

you amaze me!
:)

Lifesong... said...

Thank you for sharing those words Jenn. I know this is not the path you would have chosen but it has been awesome to see how God has used you and your family through it.

The Draper Family said...

I love you, I have so much more to say, but you know how that can turn out if I start typing it out ;)! You are amazinging and I am a better person because of you! *****HUGS*****