`

`

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A poem from Mommy

For 30 weeks we waited so
Patiently for you to grow
Our 4th little boy, we had it all planned
Our life together would be so grand

The trips we'd take, the ball we'd play
The funny little things you'd say
Your brothers would teach you songs to sing
What joy your little life would bring

But on the very 1st of May
We discovered life wouldn't go that way
For God had a different plan
A plan I don't yet understand

Like an angel in heaven looking down
Wearing a beautiful golden crown
My precious son I'll never know
I'll never get to watch you grow

The day will come, the time will be
When God will also call on me
And on that beautiful, glorious day,
In my loving arms you'll stay.

15 comments:

Joanna said...

beautiful!

Hana said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing Jenn! Love you. Hope to get to see you soon...when you are ready for a friend. Sending a huge hug your way!

Janet said...

Beautiful poem. Amazing Mommy, Precious Angel..Wonderful Savior

leigh anna said...

sending love!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing that beautiful poem. You will know Jordan, God finds a way to share those who are gone with those who remain. He will be in the rainbow, the new plants at springtime, and all the rest of God's miracles. You are in my prayers.

lillymac said...

you're nothing short of amazing.

Anonymous said...

So sweet - thank you for sharing. Our prayers continue to be with you.

Rachel said...

such a beautiful poem. praying hard and sending love your way...

The Good Family said...

I somehow knew you would find a way to write a poem... you always have a great way with words! I think today was perfect and prayers were answered as everything went so smoothly. I am glad we got some time together- I love you and our friendship. :)

The Barbers said...

LOVE it and LOVE you! This is the best poem you've written yet!
PS The first three letters of my "secret word" to comment are BIF.....

luvmy2 said...

Absolutely Beautiful...thank you so much for choosing to share your heart with us. We love you....

luvmy2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twin Mommy said...

Beautiful Jenn, absolutely beautiful.

Carts and A said...

Jen, your strength cotinues to amaze me!! You MUST be emersed in Gods great love!!! I hope as the days, weeks, and months pass by your grief will be lifted.

Angela Rascoe said...

Thanks so much for sharing your heart with all of us. The poem painted such a beautiful picture. Praying that God continues to be ever present in your days. May you and your family find comfort in knowing that you are all loved by many.