`

`

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I don't know

I don't know:
how long I am going to feel like this.
how long my heart is going to feel like it's been torn into a gazillion pieces.
how long my arms are going to ache for my child.
how long I am going to cry at the drop of a dime.
how long I am going to not want to talk at all some days and want to talk a lot the next.
I just don't know.
I DO know:
I will feel better one day.
I serve a faithful God who is seeing me through the pain I feel.
HE knows how this is all going to play out eventhough I don't have a clue.
I need my family and friends.
I am SO incredibly blessed.

10 comments:

Janet said...

Praise the Lord, that even when we dont know He knows. Still praying for you and that you feel our Savior holding you when no one else can.

lillymac said...

and we are blessed to know YOU!!! prayers always!

leigh anna said...

and I do know, you are totally right! We do serve an amazingly wonderful Lord who will forever be faithful!

Anonymous said...

Jenn just be glad you have Jesus and you don't have to know, He knows for us and he will send all the knowing you need exactly when you need it. It's hard but its the best way. I miss seeing your smiling face and can't wait to see you. You are a true inspiration to me.

Joanna said...

My heart aches for you. I am so glad that you know that God loves you. Don't ever forget that there are also at least a million others that love you too!! Do you know why?? Because God's love shows through you and everything you do. I pray that you feel that love and that your joy will come back soon. I love you and pray for you every day!

The Crooked Sticks said...

I know you are so right and that I am so blessed to have you as a friend! Praying for you daily...

Angela Rascoe said...

Loving you thru this storm. Praying for you each and every day. Asking our Father to gather you in His loving arms and comfort you, to give you joy again. Looking so foward to seeing your smiling face and hearing you laugh again. Know that your friends are here waiting for you, longing to take away your pain, wishing we could make it all better. Praying for comfort and strength. You are loved by so many. Thanking God for you today.

Frugal Frenzy said...

We are praying for you guys constantly! Blessed to have you guys as friends. Glad you know the Lord and glad you look to him for guidance. we love you. be strong in the lord, he will lead you on this journey of life and although it does not go as we plan....he never gives us more than we can handle (although it feels that way sometimes). Jenn & Chris you are both wonderful parents!
-kara &rj

Gottjoy! said...

Praying for you...lifting you up. Continue to lean on Him. My heart aches for you....

Inga said...

I was listening to Casting Crowns today and this line spoke to me for you...."If we've ever needed You, Lord, it's now, Lord, it's now" .
As I worshipped our Lord with this song, I sang it for you too! Someone told me one time that when the words won't come to just say "God help me". He will.I love you Jenn Duke and will continue to pray for your broken heart.