`

`

Friday, April 17, 2009

Funny Story Friday

"Uh-Oh Daddy-O!"
A few nights ago, the boys were all in bed, I was in the kitchen cleaning up and Daddy-O went upstairs to take out his contacts and put on his jammies. All of a sudden, I hear this BIG LOUD noise...it was Daddy-O falling down the stairs, grunting all the way down. The funny part is, he was putting on his shirt as his foot slipped out from under him so as he bumped down on his bootie, his arms were sticking out of the top of his shirt which wasn't down over his head yet! I know it may seem mean to laugh about it but c'mon people, I didn't laugh until I made sure he was okay! He has a nice bruise on his arm where it was banging down the banister b/c it was stuck inside his shirt but all in all, he is JUST fine!

5 comments:

Janet said...

that is funny...

Joanna said...

oh, poor chris!

Morgan said...

ouch! but very funny!

The Good Family said...

Ha! I seriously LOL as I imagined this happening. He might want to wait to take out his contacts until he is upstairs for the night! Tell him that I'll kiss his boo boo next weekend! :)

Bobby and Brooke said...

AW! I did not laugh at this because I can only imagine myself doing the same thing...stairs can be VERY mean!! I'm glad he's okay!