`

`

Saturday, April 18, 2009

1 week left

Ok guys, there is ONE WEEK until the March for Babies walk! I have LOTS of people who have already supported us and I thank you immensely! This cause is SO near and dear to our hearts and we want to do everything we can to support them! We are so close to our goal so if you plan to donate or you usually do, please consider sponsoring our family team, The Darling Dukes! Also, I have team shirts being printed. They are SUPER cute! They have Camron and Caden's teeny tiny little footprints on the front from when they were about 1 week old and the back has "then and now" pictures of them! They are $10 for adults and $8 for children! If you want a shirt, let me know! I will be getting them this week! If you want to walk with us, please let me know that as well so I can give a head count. It's not that big of a deal. They just like to know how many people are walking TO SAVE BABIES!
Thanks so much!
Camron and Caden REALLY appreciate it!

No comments: