Last year, we did a service project for MOPS where we made onsesies for a group of young Mom's. I was in charge of printing the iron-on decals for the onesies. Nana helped me with this the night before we needed them. Well, of course I forgot them the morning of, so I called Nana to save the day and go get them and bring them to church. I called her at work and frantically said "Mom, I need you to go to my house because I left the iron-on's" She sounded a little frustrated but said okay. A little while later I hadn't heard from her and it was getting close to our "craft" time so I called. When she answered I said "Mom, where are you?" and she replied "JENN, I HAVE LOOKED ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE AND I CAN'T FIND YOUR IRON ON ANYWHERE!!!"
HAHAHA.....She thought I had left my iron on and needed her to go turn it off! We ALL got a good laugh out of that!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ha! VERY Funny! Even funnier is how you explained what was so funny at the end! ;)
Post a Comment