`

`

Friday, March 6, 2009

Funny Story Friday

I love this one. Many of you know it already but I promise you will laugh no matter how many times you have heard it....If you don't, I worry about you!
When Jaxon was very young, around 18 months old, we taught him the correct names for male and female "parts". I personally think it's important for kids to know what parts are called..anyway, not important. SO, long story short, when Jaxon was about 20 months old, he was getting into the shower with Chris when he looks up at him and says "Daddy, why's your 'bagina' hangin' out?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

lov said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm totally all for teaching children to use the correct names too....
and i make it a point that my kids at school are corrected when ever they say wing-wang, pootie, woo-hoo, or whatever they come up with.....

can you imagine a child going to college, and saying those words!
seriously!

lillymac said...

sooooo funny!! this one takes the cake! :)