I think I will try a weekly "thing" and call it Funny Story Friday. I think I should have enough stories to handle this one! The first story that comes to mind is from over a year ago when I took Camron and Caden to get their hearing checked. They had to go in a small sound proof booth, one at a time, with me. The lady checking their hearing does part of the test inside and part out. When she was in the booth with us, she TOTALLY passed gas (yes we were shut in a tiny area), said "oh, excuse me" as if it were completely normal and kept right on with the testing. I was completely caught off guard and sat there stunned but was able to control my laughter until I got out to the car! Feel free to comment back with funny stories of your own. I am ALWAYS up for a good laugh!
4 comments:
I remember you calling me on your way home from that appointment! That was too funny and I don't know how you did not laugh in her face!
Yeah, whatever...we all know it was YOU who passed gas...poor lady...trying to pass it off on her!
haha!!
i totally would have probably laughed at her...
that is tooo funny!
I KNOW I would have burst out with laughter at THAT moment! How did you keep it together? I just cracked up reading it!
Post a Comment