Ok, so how many of you are lucky enough to have your VERY own personal trainer? Well, I am happy to say that I am! Best of all, she's my friend too so when she pushes me, I know she is doing it to HELP me...well, most of the time! Patty (aka Drill Instructor) has been working out with me a few times each week and I want to THANK her for helping me to get back in to my skinny jeans! Let me know if any of you are in need of a personal trainer and I will get you her number...her prices are reasonable!
4 comments:
how reasonable???
Props to Patty! You should tatoo her name across your skinny butt! :)
Yayyyy for you! That's so awesome! I loved Holly's comment and think you should just go for it!
Patty is awesome isn't she. I am glad she helped you into those skinny jeans...I might need to use her services...
Post a Comment