What a hectic and busy weekend! Wait, all of our weekends are hectic and busy....who am I kidding! I am proud to say that I am almost completely done with my Christmas shopping. That is a plus for me! My house is also clean...that is a double plus! Oh, and I better not forget the triple, quadruple, maybe even quintuple (is that even really a word??) plus for me......2 words.....let's all say them together....ready....."skinny jeans"....ahhh, I like the sound of that. Yes, I was able to fit into a pair of my "skinny jeans". No, not the ones that are really tight all the way down, even at the ankle (b/c I don't care who says those are "in" style, I "ain't" wearing them) but you know, the ones I used to fit into before I had kids. Surely they don't look like they did on me then but that's not the point, now is it?!
The boys are doing great. Camron and Caden are still slightly obsessed with the Lone Ranger and Tonto. If any of you out there have any of those toys from WAY back in the day and you are looking to get rid of them, please let me know b/c I would love to find some for them. Jaxon, on the other hand, is all in to "the Suite Life of Zack and Cody". He and his bff like to pretend like they ARE Zack and Cody. It's cute but can be annoying too when all I hear is "sweeeeet dude". Jaxon is reading too which is WONDERFUL. He is doing great and loves reading...hey this may just be a sextuple (again, not sure if that's a word) plus for me...ha!
Daddy-O just got home from basketball practice. He loves it but I think I just heard him say "it hurts to stand up"...hmmm, we aren't as young as we used to be!
I do have an appointment this Friday with the polymyositis specialist at Duke. Pray for answers, insight, and peace of mind!
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago

1 comment:
Is my Jaxon Zack or Cody?? I never can remember! HA
Post a Comment