`

`

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mistaken Identity

Most of you know that we have a few pets in our house. Bailey, the cat, was the first. He has always been a smart cat who loves to play fetch with aluminum foil balls. We have Arnold the fish and Sam the frog. Our newest is Maggie, the dog. Bailey was always king of the castle until Maggie came along. Now, Maggie runs Bailey off from his favorite hot spots so Bailey has resorted to higher places...such as on top of dressers, kitchen cabinets, and such. In the past, we have run him off but we usually feel bad for him now and let him stay put for a little while. Let me just tell you what the nut of a dog did yesterday. Caden let her out (after being told NOT to) and it was pouring down rain. Mommy didn't know Maggie was outside for a while and when I came to the rescue, Maggie was cold and wet and NOT very happy. I brought her in and dried her off but locked her in the kitchen until she was completely dry. Then I went back upstairs to finish school. Much to my surprise when I came back down, Maggie had found a nice warm place to dry off....SEE PICTURE BELOW
Yes, this is Maggie. Curled in a ball ON MY KITCHEN TABLE. Don't ask me how she got there. I am guessing she climbed into a chair then onto the table. All I know is that she was ON MY KITCHEN TABLE. YUCK! And it has been brought to my attention that rather than getting her off immediately, I grabbed the camera for a photo op first! She is cute, though, isn't she!

2 comments:

The Good Family said...

How could you say "NO" to those puppy dog eyes?!! So sweet! BTW... love the FALL decor! :)

Bobby and Brooke said...

You're not kidding...Scout and Maggie are siblings...too cute!