This week we studied turtles. As you can see the boys had a great time on their field trip to the Natural Science Center where they got to look at, touch, and BE turtles! They also learned about perseverance. Jaxon's "words to remember" this week where "I don't quit. I persevere!" We read books about perseverance and talked about famous stories such as "The Tortoise and the Hare". You just don't realize how much kids take in until they apply it to the real world. Yesterday, Jaxon was at Nana's and he wanted to play with the Lincoln Logs. She couldnt' find them and was about to give up when Jaxon says to her...."C'mon Nana, PERSEVERE!" How cute is that?!
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago

1 comment:
You are such a good teacher! I LOVE those ideas and activities! I wish I had that flexibility in my classroom! Keep up the good work girl!
Post a Comment