Holy Moly...there are a lot of pictures! I'm sure you loved them and are feeling very pleased about how they turned out.I Loved seeing that my child is not the only one that has to wear jeans that are entirely too long so they will fit his waist! ;) Ha!Loved them!
I loved these! Ditto on what Brooke said about the jeans- ha! My personal favs: 4, 25, 29, & 37... incase you wanted my expert opinion!
What a sweet thing for Chris to do while you were away! Love all the shots!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Holy Moly...there are a lot of pictures! I'm sure you loved them and are feeling very pleased about how they turned out.
I Loved seeing that my child is not the only one that has to wear jeans that are entirely too long so they will fit his waist! ;) Ha!
Loved them!
I loved these! Ditto on what Brooke said about the jeans- ha! My personal favs: 4, 25, 29, & 37... incase you wanted my expert opinion!
What a sweet thing for Chris to do while you were away! Love all the shots!
Post a Comment