Ok, so how many things in your house have this "warning" written on the back. Probably more than you care to know! One thing it is printed on is Baby Powder. Now, why would you have to keep something out of the reach of children that you can safely put on your baby's butt? Let me give you a PRIME example! Last night around 9 something, we had friends over and yes the kids were still up running wild. The older 2, Jaxon and Hayden, were upstairs playing quietly in Jaxon's room (so we thought) while the toddlers, Camron, Caden and Halle, were playing in the playroom. I, being the good Mommy that I am, decided I should at least throw Camron and Caden in the tub "real quick" before bed so they wouldn't be too stinky for church today. They go on up to my bathroom and as I approach the top of the stairs, here comes this person who resembles a white ghost more than anything else running at me with a big cheesy grin on his face saying "Look what Hayden did!". Ok, let's just stop for a moment here. Why is it that kids think they can blame things on each other like that. Jaxon just assumed (yes, that white "ghost" was Jaxon) that he could say Hayden did it and he had NO control over the situation and that would make it okay.....whatever.....let me get back to the story. So, I run to the kids bathroom where Hayden stands, all white as well as the floor, the toilet, the walls, the sink, the door...everything pretty much. They had gotten a hold of the baby powder and literally dumped it all over themselves and every inch of our usually orange bathroom! Being that I was unable to speak, the 2 Daddy-O's had to come to the rescue and reprimand the boys as we all chuckled behind Jaxon and Hayden's backs trying to hide our giggles. Yes it was a huge mess and yes they got in trouble but our only regret was not taking pictures of this before Todd cleaned it up or before we threw them in the shower! Lesson learned here...when it says "Keep Out of Reach of Children"...keep it out of their reach AND when boys are that quiet, you should probably see what they are up to b/c it is NOT a good sign!
The night ended with 4 adults in 1 bathroom with 2 kids in the shower, 3 in the tub, and an infant who was probably thinking she can't wait until she is old enough to join the fun! Yes it was fun!
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago

2 comments:
They say hindsight is 20/20 and it really is! I wish we had taken pictures! I will never forget how angry I was but at the same time how I could barely contain my laughter! Their powder covered faces were priceless! What a story to tell them down the road!
I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE!!! WELL NOT TO STRAY AWAY FROM YOUR STORY, BUT WHEN JAYDEN WAS LIKE 2 1/2 HE GOT INTO THE VASELINE ( IT SAYS AS WELL KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN), HE THEN LOCKED HIS BEDROOM DOOR SOME HOW??? WHEN BRIAN & I GOT IN HIS ROOM BUY PICKING THE LOCK. IN THERE HE HAD TOUCHED EVERYTHING BUT THE FAN IT SEEMED....YEA IT WAS EVERYWHERE!! HE HAD IT ALL OVER HIM, IN HIS EARS, HAIR, IT WAS ALL OVER HIM, HE EVEN THOUGHT TO SHARE W/ ACE! NEEDLESS TO SAY HE WAS IN THE TUB FOR A REALLY LONG TIME!!! KIDS ARE SO FUNNY!!! BUT JAYDEN TRIED TO SAY THAT OUR DOG ACE ( WHICH WAS IN HIS ROOM @ THE TIME OF THE CRIME) DID IT!!! HEHE!! THAT WAS A GOOD 1!! JUST THINK THE TWINS MIGHT BE NEXT!!! JK! I HOPE NOT!! HOPE ALL IS WELL! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!!
Post a Comment