Or better yet, Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the SLACKEST of them all???
It has been a while since I have posted....lets see if I can update without typing TOO much! Camron and Caden are now successfully sleeping in their "big boy bed". They still play more than they should before going to sleep but that's okay in my book! Jaxon is almost finished with preschool which is exciting around here! He is getting a pet frog if all goes well this summer. One of his buddies has one and he just thinks it's the coolest....and so does Mommy! We are also planning on getting some caterpillars and watching their "LIFE" change as well! All of the boys are getting so big and growing SO much that it is amazing! They are such smart little boogers and very caring for each other! Now don't get me wrong...they fight like the best of them and can hurt each other too but they get along more than they argue which is a good thing.
Mommy and Daddy-O are good. My CK levels are on their way back to normal. I have a Dr.'s appt. next Thursday to have them checked again so I am praying they will be normal then. We shall see! I am still recovering from the gallbladder surgery but things are well. I am still trying to keep my diet pretty limited. More so for my own well being! I am still not supposed to lift over 10 lbs but I have here and there...that's a hard thing to ask of a Mommy, ya know! Sometimes you just can't turn down those big puppy dog eyes when they say "pick me up Mommy"!
Anyway~
As for our MARCH FOR BABIES update..the walk was GREAT! We had over 20 walkers (including kids) just on our team alone! I was very excited about that! We exceeded our goal AND we still have money coming in! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all that supported us in EVERY way! We are SO grateful to you! This cause is SO very near and dear to our hearts and any of you that see Camron and Caden regularly know how truly amazing little boys they are and how far they have come in the past 2 1/2 years!
I am going to attempt to post a new picture of the boys that my Mom had done as a surprise for me for Mother's Day. It's such a good picture!
I hope you are all well and I will try to do better with my blogging!
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment