skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Go Go Gadget HAND...
I don't know how many of you remember the show Inspector Gadget but I would be very appreciative if I had a go go gadget hand. You know, a spare hand that would pop out any time I needed it. Wouldn't that just be GRAND. That way I would have one for each child and any time we were crossing the street or a parking lot, I could safely hold on to each of them! No such luck! I usually end up holding 2 little hands with one of mine which undoubtedly causes someone to step on the back of someone elses shoes or accidentally trip someone which results in someone screaming! Just thought I would share this thought. I wish I had a picture of this to post! I am sure we are a sight! It is fun though, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment