`

`

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My poor sick boys!

Friday started out normal enough. Ok, so not really. I was awakened at 5:30 to Chris telling me he was out of the shower and I could get up...he knew I wasn't getting up at 5:30. He also told me his throat hurt and would I please look at it with a flashlight. Yep, he had white spots on his throat, a sure sign if strep. So, I sent him back to bed with direct orders to go to urgent care before work. So he did and it was confirmed after a few tests that he had some sort of infection so the doc would treat it as strep. Case closed!
HAHA...like any story ever ends that easily! We were looking forward to a birthday party Friday evening. It was at a campground and sure to be LOTS of fun. We had an exciting morning at the park. All had gone well. Daddy-O even felt good enough to join us at the park! We came home, the little ones went down for their nap, Jaxon went to work with Nana for a bit and Mommy and Daddy took naps. Camron woke up first in a great mood. Caden woke up last and was acting a little funny. The party started at 5. Caden was sitting on my lap and at 4:00 he started throwing up. He seemed okay but we thought we would leave him behind just to be safe while we went to the party. (We left him with Nana, not just "behind"!) We had a blast at the party. Caden was fine, he threw up a few more times that night. Once we got them all home and in the bed, he woke up at 11 throwing up all over the bed. We stripped his bed and he got to sleep with Mommy that night. All was fine on Saturday. Everyone seemed great. We took Jaxon to a movie and everyone went for ice cream that night. The drama was over.......until 4am that is when Jaxon woke up throwing up! That lasted until about 6. So, last night Jaxon got to sleep with Mommy, if you want to call it sleeping when you are running to the bathroom every 10 minutes! This morning, Camron woke up with a fever which he has kept for the biggest part of the day. He hasn't thrown up yet (knock on wood) but has not eaten much at all. I think he wants his turn in Mommy's bed tonight! Hopefully Mommy and Daddy-O will keep from getting this FUN stomach bug. I think almost every article of clothing and sheet has been washed today.
I hope all of you have had a much less eventful weekend than we have! We are praying for HEALTHIER days to come

No comments: