Family is so important. We love to be with family all throughout the year but there's just something special about being with family at Christmas time. In years past it has been rather....stressful to say the least in finding the time (and energy) to get to all the places we need to get and see all the people we need to see. The past few years have been low key and just....nice. We spread out the visits or shortened them and it is so nice and much more enjoyable.
Christmas was so much fun this year. Each of the kids got some sort of ride on toy. It's hilarious to watch Joss drive her jeep up and down the road. The boys ride their skate boards or the Ezy-rollers. I even got a cruiser!! Yay me! Daddy-O got a record player. I did good with that one ;). I can't believe 2014 is almost over! I guess time flies when you're having fun!!
Oh, one more pic I almost forgot to share! The kids got their Christmas present from my parents a little early this year. It's something they will be able to enjoy for years to come!
How cool is that?! As much time as they are spending out there now, I am sure I will have a super hard time getting them inside when the weather is nice!





No comments:
Post a Comment