`

`

Monday, June 30, 2014

We Are Monsters

The boys decided they wanted to do a theatre summer camp.  I have to admit I was slightly nervous for Camron and Caden to participate.  They are just so sensitive and I didn't want them to forget a line or make a mistake and get upset.  Boy oh boy!  These guys blew my mind!  They were amazing!  I mean, I am slightly biased but really...they were awesome!  They had a few rehearsals before the camp started then 2 weeks of 1/2 day camps.  There were 7 performances over 4 days.  I know they were exhausted because I sure was!  They had the best director, stage manager, and other youth who helped out!  Camron got the "born to be on stage" awards, Caden got the "cute but creepy" award and Jaxon got the "most improved volume" award. 
The Vampires of Valoria

Vladimir and Oozy 

Me and Joss in our "I vampires shirts!


Mommy and the boys

Mommy and Nana and the boys

We were all sad when it was over!

No comments: