`

`

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  Celebrating the birth of our Savior is just an inspiring time.  I love how people tend to be just a little nicer and more patient.  I certainly wish that sort of kindness happened year 'round...but I digress.  
We feel very blessed to be able to see all of our family at Christmas time.  We went to Durham a few days before Christmas and spent the night at Mimi and Grandpa's house.  On Christmas Eve we went to Nana and Poppi's.  On Christmas day we spent most of the day at home (in our matching sock monkey jammies) enjoying each other (and our gifts).  That evening we went back to Durham to have dinner at Grandma and Papa's.  It seems like a lot of running but it's all worth it to see all our peeps ;).    Choosing pictures to share was just too hard....but I somehow managed ;)





No comments: