`

`

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Camron and Caden are 8

It's hard for me to believe when I look at Camron and Caden's big ole sweet eyes, that they were tiny little 2 pounders when they were born.  They are feisty little boys now and they were feisty little boys then.
Camron is hilarious.  I mean, that child is a character and I have NO idea where he gets it from ;).  He is a perfectionist in every sense of the word and that comes straight from Daddy-O.  When we are doing school I see Daddy-O in him daily!  He loves his siblings, legos and minecraft.  Rough housing with Daddy-O is fun but a mama's boy at heart.  Which of course I love!
Caden is my silly boy.  He is just plain goofy and giggly and his laugh is contagious to all who hear it!  He is a free spirit.  During school he and Camron are opposites on the perfectionist spectrum!  Like Camron he loves his siblings, legos and minecraft.  He too is a mama's boy, especially when he's hurt.  He's super sensitive and I make it better.  This makes me happy!
They love each other so much and the twin bond they share is amazing.  Being a twin is such a blessing.  While sometimes they are too dependent on each other, the bond they share is awesome.  They are taking music lessons right now and are ridiculously good to have only had a few lessons.  And yes their teachers say so too ;).  My house is sometimes crazy loud with drums and the guitar but I wouldn't have it any other way.  These 2 bless us immensely each and every day!




No comments: