We had another great VBS at Life Community this year! It helps that my department has THE most amazing group of women and youth working together! We have early mornings and late afternoons but God always gives us the energy to be there with smiles (and sillies) to make it through with a bang! Marla and I had an exceptionally good time making jokes this year! I think she even learned a thing or 2 on her iPhone during our crazy days ;).
We had funny talks about gloves, chocolate covered pretzels, students who disrobe when going potty, random people eating our food, Sweet Brown, and so much more! Here are a few pictures of our fun week!
Fric and Frac
VBS choir
Mr. Rick kissed a PIG!
Mrs. Donna ROCKS. period
1 comment:
Hehe, I know my crew was some of those random people eating your food right?
Post a Comment