`

`

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Grandma is 80!

I love my Grandma!  She is the best for sure!  She and my *cousin-twin, Jeremy share the same birthday.  It is rare that our entire family is ever all together at the same time.  We all made a point to come together to celebrate Grandma at Johnny Carino's for her 80th birthday!  It was great to have us all together.  I love my family!  Here are a few pics from our night!
A quick CHEESE!

Me and my sweet mama!

Grandma and her cake!  Yes that's an old school pic of her on the cake!  

Grandma and Papa and all the great-grands!

The WHOLE fam!!!  

*so I call Jeremy my cousin-twin because we are 2 months apart and were always together and mistaken for twins when we were babies/children.  He is the one in the orange shirt who is like a foot  and a half taller than me now!  We definitely still look alike but he towers over me!  Love my "cuz"!

No comments: