`

`

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Missing in Action

I have been lacking in the posting business lately!  October was filled with illness!  The day we came back from the beach (last post), I felt like I was coming down with a cold.  Well that cold was no joke!  I am still feeling effects from it!  Joss decided to catch it the week before last and it lingered a while with her and ended up in her ears resulting in double ear infections!  Daddy-O was 3rd in line and while his has been more short-lived, it has caused a lot of pain in his sinuses.  Poor Jax seems to be coming down with something as of this afternoon.  Please pray the sicknesses LEAVE the Duke household soon!  
During all this the boys continued to play baseball.  Their season ended this past weekend.  From what I hear, they all played the best games of the season.  Yes, this Mommy of the year missed their last games due to the NCMOM convention.
They also tested for their yellow belts in Tae Kwon Do and did awesome!  I get a bad case of the nerves for them and they rock it out every time!  
Joss is still sweet as pie.  She loves to sing, count, color, dance and is oh so independent! 



No comments: