`

`

Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I have seen quite a few people posting things they are thankful for each day on their blog.  I wish I had thought to do the same thing!  Here's a few things I am thankful for:
*Daddy-O
*my sweet blessings
*my parents who do SO much
*my grandparents who are.the.best
*my in-laws who gave me my soul-mate
*the rest of my family who I can't name one by one...(I mean, I can name them, but I'm not gonna...)
*my friends
*my sister-friends
*my homeschool group
*my church family
*a warm home to live in
*a running car
*the fact that I am free to serve a gracious, forgiving, loving God
This is a pic of some of our homeschool group at our annual Thanksgiving party.  Such a great group of families!
Here's the princess at Grandma and Papa's house on Thanksgiving day.  Who would know we had to bribe this sweet face out of her.....hehe

The Duke's!  



No comments: