`

`

Monday, July 2, 2012

a decade

June 29th marked 10 years that Daddy-O and I have been married. 10 years! Wow! I love him more today than I did then....and I know back then I didn't think that were possible! Funny how seeing your husband grow as a father as well as with his Heavenly Father makes your heart swell so big you think it might just pop out of your chest!
The week leading up to our anniversary was vbs week at our church. Anybody who knows anything about vbs at LCC knows we do it up BIG! We reach so many kids and it is so rewarding! It's also tiring! Long days and early mornings! Don't get me wrong I love it! LOVE. IT! But it wears this mama out! I wasn't sure what Friday would hold because I wasn't sure I would be able to hold my eyes open! My awesome vbs team did their best to get me home early upon Daddy-O's request! Now, as a side note, we used to say we were going to return to our honeymoon spot, Jamaica, for our 10 year anniversary (take note of the word USED to...hehe). Back to the story...I got home early and my wonderful, thoughtful, awesomest-ever husband had turned our backyard into Jamaica! He brought Jamaica to me! We had tiki torches, a pool, a beach chair, even the blazing hot sun! He grilled me vegetables and we ate a nice relaxing dinner together....alone! AND we got to sleep in the next morning!  In the words of Buzz Lightyear, I love him "TO INFINTY AND BEYOND!"

No comments: