`

`

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

thinking....

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him. Psalm 127:3 (NLT)

I love my children. No, I mean, I L-O-V-E, want to squeeze them till their heads pop off, love them. The Lord has been confirming our decision for me to be home with them and teach them on many occasions lately. I love seeing God's fingerprints in our daily life regarding decisions we have made.
We don't have extra money. Many of the extras our children experience, I won't lie, are thanks to a very generous Nana and Poppi. I am ok with that. I love my time with my kids and thank God every day that I am able to be here with them.
I know there are some people who want and need to work for their family but we have chosen this life for our family and we are extremely happy with it!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

i thought i was the only one who wants to squeeze their kids until their heads pop off! ;) love you!

The Draper Family said...

You are so right, I feel that same way each and everyday of my life as well. Now we struggle about putting the kiddos in home school. Sky Is ready for it and Owen Isn't. School is such a struggle. I feel God is pushing me in the direction to have them home with me. I just question my abilities. Well love I would love to talk to you more about it when we can each clear a schedule, lol. I love ya darlin. I love each and everyone of ya :)