Once we got home and everyone was showered and in their jammies, one present was opened by each then Daddy-O ready The Night Before Christmas then the story of Jesus' birth from the Bible.
The boys have been asking me every time we go in Hobby Lobby to buy them fleece fabric and make them "tie" blankets. I always tell them no....I finally did it and surprised them for Christmas! They love them. They are camo on one side and each boy has a different color on the other!
Jossalyn got a My Child doll. I had one of these when I was a little girl and searched and searched until I found an affordable one on ebay for her! She LOVES her.
L-O-V-E this! Pure sweetness. Makes my heart like putty!
Ok, if you remember my post about the homeschool party at church, you remember the picture of the shepherds looking "scared". Well, when Daddy-O got to that point, on cue, my little shepherds looked "scared" again! I love those silly kids!
After our family routine was finished, we set out cookies and milk, threw some carrots in the yard for the reindeer and off to bed they went.....(if only it were that easy!) The excitement of our day in addition to the excitement yet to come meant a long and drawn out bedtime with lots of giggles and sillies before finally seeing those visions of sugarplums!
What a blessing these children are!

No comments:
Post a Comment