Here the boys are showing off their gift from Grandma and Papa.
Oh look, someone snapped a picture of me...and given the fact I hadn't just rolled out of bed, I thought it was okay to post it ;).
I love this picture. They both look so happy!
I guess the only way to get a picture of Papa is to take a picture of him taking a picture! He is always behind the camera!

On to Nana and Poppi's house! Camron and Caden wait patiently while watching an "old timey" movie with Poppi. This is something all 3 boys really enjoy! (Watching the old movies that is. I certainly don't mean waiting!)
Poppi and Nana holding their gifts from us.
Daddy-O and Camron were worn slap out! We love spending time with all of our family at Christmas but man, oh man does it make us tired!
We pray that each of you had a blessed Christmas with your families as well!

1 comment:
Sounds like a great time celebrating!!! I also loved seeing the pictures of all of the festivities! (but especially the picture of you!!!!)
Post a Comment