`

`

Monday, October 10, 2011

LEGOFEST 2011

Chris and I gave the boys a trip to Legofest in Raleigh for their birthdays. It was SO much fun! We left right after church yesterday, leaving Joss to spend the day with Nana and Poppi. It was an absolute blast for us all! I have never seen so many legos! They had life size lego people, lego racing, games, master builders (yes, these people get paid to play with legos), a huge pile of legos to play in, and SO much more! If you or your kiddos are a lego lover, I definitely recommend Legofest next time!






Here are the boys in the HUGE, and I mean HUGE, lego pile!



They had monochromatic areas set up all over the place. The boys couldn't decide which color we should choose to build our creations.....so I chose pink! They didn't complain! Look how they are all concentrating, even Daddy-O!

Daddy-O and I go WAY back with this guy (Buzz)! Oh, I how I love this man (Daddy-O), "to infinity, and beyond!"


You could build a creation and have it added to this ginormous "map" of the United States! How cool!


Below are some of the boys' favorite life-size lego people!





Here they are right before we left! All smiles! Makes my Mama heart so happy!

And outside, they put on a show for all to see! They were dancing and having a good 'ole time! One man even said he would have given them money if they had a cup out! LOL!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

sweet boys! i'm glad they had so much fun!!