`

`

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Camron and Caden are 6!

It's hard to believe that my little 2 pound babies are 6 years old. 6 years ago today, 48 and 49 minutes after Jaxon's 2nd birthday, we were doubly blessed with twins....11 1/2 weeks early! The doctors told us they had roughly a 50-60% chance of survival. To this day, they never cease to amaze me!


Here is a picture of them towards the end of their NICU stay. I can't say for certain but I am fairly sure Camron is on the left and Caden is on the right with the feeding tube. It took him a little longer than Camron to learn to eat. Check out the picture below.

Camron is on the left, Caden on the right! I snapped this last night when I went in to check on them and immediately thought of the picture from the NICU. I love these "little" guys!

No comments: