I rarely watch the news. I rarely watch much TV period these days. But of course I tuned in. The news was covering 2 main stories, the problems in the Middle East and the 5.9 earthquake felt on the majority of the east coast!
Once Camron came home, the boys asked me lots of questions about the earthquake and we began discussing Jesus' return.
*****Fast forward to hours later when the kids and I were on our way home from grocery shopping*****
The song Waiting Here For You, by Christy Nockels came on. I really enjoy this song. It gives me goose bumps. The chorus says,
Waiting here for You
With our hands lifted high in praise
And it's You, we adore
Singing Alleluia
I couldn't help but think about my earlier conversation with my boys as I look in the back seat and they are all singing along.
This is how we should be.
Waiting with hands lifted high.
Jesus is coming back again.
It could be sooner, rather than later.
Are you ready?

2 comments:
Wonderful post! That tremor was a great way to talk about the Lords return. I have heard a lot of stories from yesterday where it was used to shair more about His second coming! Love ya girl!
The tremors were felt through out our area to. The quake was about a hour away from us. I couldn't believe we were going through it here as well as you all were at home. When we felt it Travis and I began the same discussion and when the kiddos came home Owen was the first one to jump right in continuing it. What a nervous yet beautiful day it was. We miss you more than you will ever know. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment