`

`

Friday, July 15, 2011

Girls Weekend

Some friends and I snuck away to spend a kid-free weekend at the beach last weekend. It was so nice to sit and relax and talk and laugh and laugh and laugh some more. Of course I missed my babies! I had a sweet note tucked in with my Bible from Jaxon reminding me of how much he loved me. Oh, the heart of that child! Then when I returned, the house was clean and I had a huge sign welcoming me home on the garage. Sweet rewards of mommy-hood!

And they're off!

Yes, we still ate at chickalay....who can pass up free food??

We had a beautiful day on the beach!


Aww, they missed me!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

hot mamas! :)

Hana said...

Glad you all had a great time! Nothing like a good ole girl's weekend at the beach! :)