`

`

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Camron and Caden

Tonight at church, Camron and Caden were baptized. They were so cute and so serious, just taking in every word said to them....and there was a LOT said! The baptismal robes they wore were the smallest they had but they were still rather big! It was precious seeing them lift them up to climb in and out!




We ended our evening with dinner and dessert at Longhorn with Nana, Poppi, Grandma, and Papa. It was a wonderful, beautiful, memorable day!

Look how big they are!



I had to post this because you can see the love in Camron's eyes looking at Caden.



Watching those before them and waiting patiently!



Camron was first



Caden's turn

3 comments:

Bobby and Brooke said...

What a great memory! I loved all of the pictures...made me feel just like I was there! Very proud of those 2 boys!

Unknown said...

What a precious moment for you all!! Thank you for sharing!!

The Draper Family said...

Oh how awesome!!! Wish I could have been there for such a beautiful thrilling moment. I am so proud of you big boys!!! I have chills from head to toe! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I love you!!!! Mrs. Autumn