`

`

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

007? More like double-o'-fun!!!

Jaxon is at camp this week so I wanted to do some fun activities with Camron and Caden (and Jossalyn of course). After seeing Cars 2 this weekend, they have been doing a lot of Secret Agent pretending. So I decided to give the boys a fun little "mission" of their own!


They woke up to a special letter waiting with their breakfast.



The letter gave them a clue. The mission was underway. And off we went!



Our first clue led us to Chick-fil-A. Well, lookie here, another clue was there waiting for us!


They couldn't wait to open it up!



Oh, yay! This one is sending us to Babies-R-Us! Notice this clue clearly states that Mommy NEEDS to do some shopping. Whoa, whoever left these clues is SUPER smart. ;)



Another clue was waiting at Babies-R-Us! Wonder where this one will take us.....


Hmm, where could this be? They aren't even open yet! The door is locked? Guess we better knock....



And there's our good friend Pat from Longhorn! He has our final clue!



This clue tells us to go to the mall....and buy a disguise....but not for us? This took some thought!



**little do Agent Duke and Duke know that I am the mastermind behind this plan**


MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

They got to buy new clothes (aka a disguise) for their Build-A-Bears! The smurf hats were a perk!

We had a great time and ended our adventure with a nice lunch with a dear friend and her sweet grand baby!

3 comments:

Lifesong... said...

Super fun! I want to be a cool mom like you when I grow up!

Rikki said...

lI just want you to know you are such a WONDERFUL MOM and you inspire me all the time! I pray one day my children can say I did cool things with them just like you do with your children!!! You are awesome in every way!!!! Love ya,
Rikki

Joanna said...

aren't you just the coolest mom ever?? love you!