`

`

Thursday, February 3, 2011


While in Orlando, Christy's baby sister Lisa, who is a budding child photographer in Florida, offered to take some photos of Jossalyn. I sort of thought Jossalyn was a little insubordinant during the whole process but my, oh my....this picture is breathtaking! It's my favorite so far! I can't stop looking at it! Those eyes! Anyway, just wanted to share the beauty ;)!

7 comments:

The Crooked Sticks said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Blow that sucker up big! That is beautiful!

Angela Rascoe said...

precious....I can hardly wait to meet her :)

Gottjoy! said...

I could just eat her up...so beautiful! You are blessed and I am so happy for your family!!!

Lifesong... said...

So sweet!!!

Ali said...

Gorgeous little girl! Will Hana or Patti get a "shot" at her too??? You know if I was local I'd be ALL over it!!! She is so precious and we are SO happy for ya'll!

Hana said...

What a cutie pie!
And yes Ali...I can't wait to get my hands on her!

The Waldridge Family said...

She is precious. congrats!