`

`

Friday, January 28, 2011

Precious Pic and Funny Story!


I have to share this funny story from yesterday during discharge! 2 sweet girls from the agency came over to discharge Jossalyn to me. I had boocoodles of paperwork to fill out. I was just ready to G-O! Apparently Miss Priss was too because she started squawling like I hadn't heard before! I was rushing and anxious and was filling out as fast as my hand would go. I kept making mistakes by writing things on the wrong line. Then one of the girls leaned over me and say, "did you write your middle name?". I pointed and said, "Yes, it's right there.". She says, "Oh, that's your middle name?". I said "yes" as I glance back at the paper where I had put that my middle name was "Middle"! LOL! My middle name is "Michelle"! I was in such a hurry I copied the word middle! BAHAHAHA! I got so tickled....as did they! I assured them I was not an idiot, I was just ready to take my baby HOME! Luckily they believed me ;)

4 comments:

Janet said...

so cute...love her already

Hana said...

Ha ha...anxious nerves! Sounds just like on our wedding day when my father-in-law was signing our marriage certificate and where it says city, state....he filled in City & State!

Cute pic...see u when u get home! Be safe! Congrats again :)

Lifesong... said...

I can't quit staring at your sweet girl. She is soooo beautiful!

Sarah E @ theteacherswife.com said...

What a beautiful little girl! I just wanted you to know that we're praising the Lord with you for blessing your family with your new baby girl! God is awesome!