`

`

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just wanted to let you all know what we've been up to!
This is what the boys have done today.......

playing in the ocean
and the sand!
Now Miss Jossalyn on the other hand

has been snoozing most of the day....and looking cute of course!
Tomorrow is our last day at Hollywood Beach. We are going to start heading North! We are sad to leave Atlantic Sands. I highly recommend this place to anyone who comes here to visit. The owners are AMAZING! BUT, on the same note, we are MORE than ready to be able to get home to Daddy-O!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm just catching up.... gorgeous baby! Praise God!

Janet said...

so are you able to come home now? what does head north mean?

Unknown said...

Really a great picture of Christ's plan for successful lives. Not our way but His. All the good of who you were already and all you have learned through this process will help you all be exactly what she needs you to be. I am so thankful to know you!

lillymac said...

If that's not joy, I don't know what is... ;)