As I sit here on the last night of our beach vacation, I feel compelled to share one of the many thoughts I had while enjoying the beautiful sun, sand and waves today. Operation.....(wait for it...wait for it....) 2 PIECE! I decided that for no one other than myself, by next summer, I WILL be able to wear a 2 piece (no not a tankini) and like the way I look in it. There, that's it. Sorry if you were hoping for something with a little more meat...not ready to share those thoughts yet! I will get pictures up once we return!


4 comments:
She wore and itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.
Will it be the one featured on the post??? Can't wait to see you rockin' it next year! Enjoy your trip!
go girl!
I think you could sport that cute bikini now! :)
Post a Comment