8 years ago, I married the love of my life! We have been through SO much over the past 13 years! We were high school sweethearts, we've been through boot camp, the Marines, college,
4 beautiful boys, a LONG hospital/NICU stay, numerous crazy health issues, a tragic loss, and so much more! Through it all, he has been my rock! I am so thankful for a loving husband who loves the Lord, loves his family and is a wonderful role model for his children! Here's to many more years of happiness!
8 comments:
You are an amazing couple with an amazing story to share with many people! Congrats on your anniversary! Love you both!
What a great photo...U look just like your mom in this photo!! Congrats on 8 years!
What a beautiful photo and a beautiful testimony of your marriage!
Ya'll are so cute! Luke and I are so proud to be your friends :). Congratulations!
OMG...you guys are too cute!
:)
Wow 8 years! Shoot, wow 13 years! Both of you are some of my favorite people! Love you both! Congrats and big hug!
love the pic!
-kara
Post a Comment