I never thought at 30 years old, I would frequent a cemetery, but I will. This has quickly become one of my favorite places. Here are the boys visiting Jordan's grave site. At 4 and 6 years old, they have become wise beyond their years. Jaxon asked the other night if I knew when Jesus was coming back. I told him, no, we don't know exactly. He simply replied, "well Mom, I am ready....(long pause).... and I hope my brothers are ready too." He looks forward to the day he will meet his baby brother. I think it's precious. Bless his heart.
This is our temporary marker until we get the head stone.
We each take a flower. The sweet golf ball was taken by Daddy-O the morning before the men at church left for the golf trip.
My talks with Jaxon remind me of this quote that I read in a journal given to me that reads "Faith is to believe what we do not see; and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe." ~Augustine

5 comments:
Jennifer.....I love you.....
wow. You amaze me. praying for you daily.
I'm glad you have started a new family tradition. I love visiting the cemetary at Andrew's resting place. Even though I know he is not there, I still feel close to him there. Still praying for you guys....
HE truly is carrying you through this storm. What a beautiful new family tradition.....
Love you, praying for you!
I love these pictures! They are priceless! I know they are very different than the pictures you had expected to post of your family, but they are still priceless to me! Love ya!
Post a Comment