I have been going through some things lately that have been left untouched for a while. I didn't realize how many cards we received from so many people. I am SO thankful for all the kind and uplifting words in those cards. I was overwhelmed yesterday looking back at them. Honestly, I don't remember seeing half of them....although, I know I did. I, personally, opened and read every single one as it came in the mail but I guess my brain was in too much of a fog to remember them all.
A friend of mine recently shared this poem with me and I wanted to share it here:
A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam,
And for a brief moment,
It's glory and beauty belong to our world.
But then it must fly again.
And though we hate to see it go,
We feel so blessed to have seen it.
~author unknown
I love this poem. How true! I feel so lucky to have had the butterflies to release at Jordan's funeral. I also feel so lucky to have the memory of the lone butterfly who waited until we got home to be released. I'll always look at butterflies differently!
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago

1 comment:
just beautiful.
Post a Comment