During our Bible lesson a few Monday's ago, Jaxon accepted Christ. He seemed so grown. I had to fight back tears. I was just amazed at how "big" he seemed. He just glows at the mention of it and was SO excited and ready to be baptized. Last night was his big night. He was nervous for the bigger part of the day (which I have to admit was absolutely adorable) but he did a great job! He requested a cupcake celebration after church. He wanted chocolate icing on his cupcakes with a white cross on each one. Many of our family and friends came to celebrate his big day. It was great and we are extremely proud of him.
Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him Psalm 127:3
He cracks his knuckles when he's nervous!
in the background :))

3 comments:
Way to go Jaxon! You bring so much joy to your mommy and daddy's hearts, and now that Christ resides in your own spirit, you will do BIG things buddy!
I hate I missed it but am proud nonetheless!
I missed this.. must have been late for church that night :( That is so awesome!! Praise the Lord!
Blessings~
Post a Comment